Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Principal Enterprise Architect
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Enterprise Architecture function is pivotal to the future success of the organization. The role will complement existing skill sets in the team and will draw upon your experience gained in other enterprise scale organizations to understand the ZoomInfo technology landscape and drive long-term transformation. This role will lead Enterprise Business Applications efforts for ZoomInfo and report directly to the VP of Enterprise Applications.
This requires a broad range of multi-disciplinary skills spanning technology domains and business capabilities including:
- Enterprise Architecture: Relate the business vision and strategy to short, medium and long-term technical capabilities and articulate the transition states, dependencies and anticipated outcomes to a range of technical and non-technical audiences in verbal and written form.
- Thought Leader: Position yourself as the authority within ZoomInfo for your speciality and maintain your knowledge at the forefront of technology, leading transformation and articulating strategy throughout the business. Problem solving and driving value from technologies will be key to success in the role.
- Trusted Advisor: The ability to communicate at all levels is key, as is providing confidence to the business through experience, knowledge and track record of success. Display a passion for sharing and expanding knowledge, but also recognise where to involve other disciplines to deliver coherent enterprise-wide architectural outcomes. Be the focal point for domain, solution and technical architects to ensure outcomes are aligned with strategy.
- Governance: Understand business drivers, strategy, value, risk and dependencies in the creation of architecture, and ensure alignment with these processes to deliver consistent outcomes.
- Delivery: Product/Project Delivery will deliver against your enterprise architecture. Understand how these areas at ZoomInfo will achieve the optimal set of products and services which meets the business strategy and requirements.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring the architecture within the domain is compliant with internal security and risk management policies and practices, as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements
- People Management: Work in collaboration with the broader team to drive and deliver business value to tight timelines. At times this may require matrix management of other architects to deliver the outcome.
- Adoption strategy & change management: in the role of change agent, support both the product teams and the business in agile approaches to solution development and adoption, building excitement, momentum, visible success stories and clear value-based versions of vision as roadmap plans come to life.
- Enterprise architecture knowledge and demonstrable experience with EA Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, C4) able to document and articulate strategy to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comprehension of business strategy and how this translates to technology strategy for a large, globally distributed enterprise.
- Deep specialist knowledge in their field but with broad understanding across multi-disciplinary technical domains.
- Knowledge of current and developing technologies and how they will influence architecture.
- Data analysis from data models, architecture policy frameworks and compliance and abstract this into technology strategy.
- Communication and collaboration to all levels of both technical and non-technical audiences in central and distributed teams.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities and pivot strategy where necessary to meet business need, opportunity or risk.
- Knowledge of regulatory environments e.g. SOX
Qualifications And Relevant Work Experience
- Overall 12+ years of experience in IT with demonstrable experience of developing and delivering enterprise scale strategy.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with weighting on experience and proven record of accomplishment expected.
- Supported enterprise-wide functions such as Sales, Marketing, CX, M&A, Finance, Procurement, IT etc.
- Experienced in creating enterprise technology roadmaps, evaluating cloud-based technologies and vendors, managing M&A roadmaps, and leading process improvement and redesign efforts to help organizations achieve their goals.
- Experience of technology consultancy resulting in the development of strategy
- Candidates would ideally have built an impressive career in an advanced, recognised, and innovative environment with a track record of transformation.
- Experience in the SaaS/cloud / technology company or technology consultancy role preferred
- Experience of working in agile environment architecting and designing solutions in DEVOPS ways of delivery
- Ability to work in close partnership with other IT functions such as IT security, operational technology, compliance, infrastructure and Managed Service Providers.
- Ability to partner closely with business stakeholders and adapt messaging according to the audience.
- Excellent written and effective communication skills and ability to communicate complicated technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
The US base salary range for this position is $191,360 to $245,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.