Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
New Business Account Executive I
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
New Business Account Executives take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. New Business Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with Business Development Representatives to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
ZoomInfo boasts a diverse clientele, from Fortune 500 leaders to nimble high-growth startups. As a New Business Account Executive, you'll target both high-growth businesses and mid-market companies. Our proven success spans Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial, and Telecom.
- Achieve the revenue quota associated with generating new business
- Generate meetings and create an outbound motion at launch
- Assist in all customer requests pre-sale; from demo to legal and security review
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Handle product demonstrations and customer Training Calls with Enablement teams
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines
- Identify opportunities to demo new solutions and add on products throughout the customer cycle with a focus at growth during renewal windows
- Weekly reporting and forecasting on new business opportunities
- Inform Engineering, Product, and Development teams of client feedback and support initiatives for new product development
- At least 1 year of traditional or non-traditional sales experience to include prospecting and closing deals
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool is preferred
- Self-starter that can work a deal from beginning to close with minimal support
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
- Someone with the following personality traits will be successful: practical, empathetic, autonomous, and flexible
Ability to commute to our Waltham, MA office and work on-site 3 days per week
The US base salary range for this position is $60,000.00 - $76,000.00 + variable compensation + benefits. Total OTE range for this position is $125,000.00 - $140,000.00. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits, we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.