Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Software Engineer III - Data
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As a Software Engineer III (Data), you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a large and rich data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests a day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo is the right place for you.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality big data pipelines, systems and services, adhering to best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate with other team members to contribute to the design and evolution of the data architecture, ensuring scalability, reliability and performance
- Develop data pipelines and jobs using Apache Spark and data orchestration tools
- Work with data lake, data warehouse and various database systems, including SQL and NoSQL, to help design efficient data models and access patterns for applications and services
- Contribute to identification and redressal of performance bottlenecks in the systems and services, optimizing code and infrastructure as needed
- Write unit and integration tests and participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and reliability
- Help investigate and resolve issues reported in production, providing timely solutions to ensure system availability
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to data systems development and cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institution.
- 4+ years of experience as a data engineer, with a strong focus on data pipelines and services
- Familiarity with big data technologies such as Apache Spark and Java
- Familiarity with data architecture principles and best practices
- Good experience with RESTful API design and development
- Familiarity with data lake, databases (SQL and NoSQL) and data modeling
- Must be able to work independently on small to medium tasks and deliver excellent results in short timelines
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with public cloud platform
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.