Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Software Engineer III - Frontend - MarketingOs
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Software Engineer III (Frontend - Angular)
As a Software Engineer III, you will be responsible for building scalable web applications, libraries and MFEs in Angular. You will be bringing the wireframes and UI designs to life and the web applications you build will be served to millions of users.
● Develop new customer-facing features using Angular.
● Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
● Contribute to the development of new features in the product based on the Roadmap.
● Address and fix Critical Defects.
● Integrate with 3rd party frameworks.
● Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
● Write automated unit, system, and integration testing suites.
● Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
● Identify and implement ideas to improve system performance and conduct impact analysis.
● 4+ years of experience in developing web-based applications, software development,
● At least 3 years of experience working as an Angular developer.
● Proficiency in frontend tools including Angular, Webpack, and Cypress.
● Experience with state management using Ngrx.
● Experience with RESTful API integration and asynchronous programming.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Must be able to work independently and deliver results in committed timelines.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.