Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Senior Software Engineer at ZoomInfo, you will report to the manager for our Developer Experience - DevTools team and play a pivotal role in enhancing developer productivity and expediting innovation. Your customer will be our developers, and your primary responsibility will be building a suite of internal developer tools to streamline the SDLC. You’ll help develop and maintain standard tooling and libraries our engineering team uses to build products.
The ideal candidate will possess a robust background in traditional software engineering, expertise in Node.js and Java. The candidate must also possess a passion and willingness to learn different frameworks and languages while being comfortable working with and across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Solve complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and developer experience.
- Provide technical guidance focused on building tooling and software that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the product teams to identify opportunities to accelerate developer workflows via innovation in tooling and common code.
- Develop features to enhance and drive adoption of internal tooling built with the Nx framework.
- Maintain and automate documentation of internal tools for end users.
- Support developers on code-related questions and issues regarding developer tools.
Education & Experience:
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience.
- Knowledge and experience with developer tooling, build systems, and monorepos.
- Knowledge of package managers and semantic versioning.
- Highly proficient in TypeScript.
- Experience in design, full stack development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS solutions.
- Familiar with at least one of the following frameworks; NestJS, Spring, or Angular.
- Passion for developing software and tooling for continuous improvement of engineering processes.
- Strong desire to automate repetitive and manual tasks to reduce waste from development processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal customers.
- Experience in design, full stack development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications.
- Experience in API development and microservices architecture
Nice to have
- Experience with Nx build system
- Proficiency in Java
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Experience utilizing CI/CD tooling for automating builds, tests, dependency publishing, and application deployments (Jenkins/Buildkite).
- Virtualization and orchestration of applications (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience and knowledge with other languages like Golang
The US base salary range for this position is $152,000.00 - $198,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.