Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for successfully managing the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact programs that drive revenue and efficiency for our Go To Market teams. We are looking for someone who can credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders to drive alignment across people, processes and systems.
This role is primarily focused on orchestration and delivery in support of GTM teams. This includes leading all aspects of strategic execution, including project scoping, managing execution timelines, change management, stakeholder communications and risk management.
- Ensure successful program management of multiple parallel projects, often with competing timelines and complex interdependencies.
- Oversee and drive project execution from inception to deployment and end user training/testing
- Define and develop project management best practices that will standardize and scale quality and speed of execution across teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to document, define and design roadmaps/timelines to support delivery of complex programs and processes
- Drive the execution and completion of projects, ensuring appropriate clarity and alignment of objectives, goals, milestones, success metrics, and operational support.
- Create, maintain and disseminate relevant project status information to stakeholders
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Orient in key operational processes of the business then be able to iterate on processes to meet new business needs & requirements
- Drive alignment & enforce clear deadlines with key stakeholders & departments for successful deliverables
- Act as an internal consultant on smaller projects in-flight across the organization
- 5+ years of program or project management experience at a mid or large sized company
- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in GTM or revenue roles such as sales, customer success, revenue operations or sales operations preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Experience interacting with executive leadership
- Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Must be a results-oriented individual with the initiative to ensure that schedules and milestones are met across teams and projects
- Superior organizational/documentation skills with effective capacity to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects without compromising on attention to detail
Core systems and tools you will be working with: Google Suite, Salesforce, Smartsheet, Jira
The US base salary range for this position is $87,200 to $120,800 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.