Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Manager of New Business Sales will be focused on new products we take to market. This newly created and highly visible position will be responsible for leading a team of Account Executives delivering new revenue against an assigned quota.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Your Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Sales Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial and Telecommunications companies.
- Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Summary of essential job functions:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Day to day training and coaching of reports
- Tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
- Participation in the hiring process
- Budget planning
- Performance management
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 3+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Ability to be in the Waltham office 3-4 times a week
The US base salary range for this position is $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 + variable compensation + equity + benefits. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Return to Office Policy:
This open role is for our Waltham, Massachusetts office. You will be expected to be in the office three times per week.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.