Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Quality Assurance Engineer II
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you will report to the Manager, Quality Engineering. you will work within a scrum team and will be responsible for designing and implementing test solutions to measure and validate the infrastructure and functionality of ZoomInfo directories.
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver products with high quality.
- Design test plans and customers scenarios
- Be responsible for testing execution
- Document and maintain all the test cases in our Test Management tool.
- Create and maintain a list of all known bugs
- Monitor bug resolution efforts
- Actively participate in all team meetings:
- Be the quality ambassador in the scrum team using best practices
- Define test strategies, analyze test results and validate functionality.
- Work with the engineering teams and product to gather test requirements, risk areas and convert these to testing scenarios.
- Contribute to general engineering practice improvement efforts.
- Adaptability to high and fast paced environment with the importance vision on the customer Focus
- Problem-solving , collaboration Skills and logical Skills
- 3-5 years as a software quality engineer
- Passion for team work and working on complex software projects
- Strong desire to seek pragmatic, innovative solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Experience with working in an agile environment, and especially with Scrum methodology
- Experience with REST API and tools like Rest Assured, Postman
- Knowledge in coding programming / scripting
- Experience with JIRA - Nice to Have
- Experience with TestRail - Nice to Have
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.