Salesforce Engineer III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Role Name: CX Product Manager (Gainsight)
We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our customer experience platforms & processes. As a CS Operations PM, you will be responsible for building customized solutions within the Gainsight platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, developing and testing new Gainsight processes, working with stakeholders to develop user training plans, and documenting requirements for enhancements. We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Gainsight platform within our wider tech ecosystem, guided by experienced Gainsight & Salesforce.com Admins & Developers in our CS Ops production team. An ideal candidate is great at challenging ideas, recommending strategies, and building complex solutions to solve the core problem at hand.
What you will do:
- Design and plan technical solutions in Gainsight, which may include designing solutions to work with systems including but not limited to: Salesforce, Zapier, GSuite, Tableau, Snowflake, NetSuite, Eloqua, Marketo, Outreach, and Amplitude
- Build and configure Gainsight features including but not limited to Rules Engine, Health Scorecards, Journey Orchestrator, Timeline, 360, Relationships, Cockpit, Playbooks, Success Plans, and Success Snapshots.
- Ensure reporting of key metrics for the Customer Success and Account Management teams and other proactive data elements
- Execute initiatives focused on customer success, account management, engagement and operational excellence
- Provide data governance to ensure that there is one source of truth for Customer Success and Account Management data reporting
- Continuously and proactively review current insight and practices to collaborate with stakeholders and vet recommended improvements and configuration changes within Gainsight
- Identify opportunities for automation to improve the consistency of customer success and account management and the ability to measure effectively
- Support the enablement of processes and initiatives that are managed in Gainsight including preparing documentation, how-to guides, FAQs, etc
- Provide test scripts and conduct hands-on quality assurance
- Follow SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management, stakeholder management, and analytical skills
- 2+ years of strong administrative experience with Gainsight (Required)
- Relationships model
- Robust health scorecards
- Rules Engine
- Integrating systems with complex connections including S3 and API
- Adoption Explorer
- Familiarity with SaaS models and platforms
- Familiarity with the ins and outs of Salesforce.com administration and processes
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (Preferred)
- Experience in working with product usage analytics
- Working knowledge in SDLC process (Waterfall and Agile), Agile Scrum Methodology experience (Preferred)
- Experience and desire to work in a multi-region global delivery environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Gainsight NXT Administrator L1 and both L2’s
- Gainsight NXT Administrator L3 ( Preferred)
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.