Account Receivable Specialist III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Accounts Receivable Collections:
- Quickly evaluate the portfolio as a whole to ensure cash flow targets are met
- Conduct analyses of AR aging to identify overdue/delinquent accounts and contact customers regarding overdue accounts, documenting weekly collection activities
- Respond quickly to internal and external customer inquiries
- Strategically manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with other Accounting Staff to ensure timely billing and dunning
- Direct and follow up with a third-party agency to preserve customer relationships while ensuring account resolution
- Support team efforts by addressing escalated accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers of ZoomInfo
- Improve and streamline processes to build efficiency, capacity, and scale
- 5+ years of experience working on a Collections or AR team in a high-volume B2B setting
- SaaS industry experience preferred, recurring revenue company preferred
- Interest in tech and understanding of cloud based environment and subscription accounting
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet and exceed cash collections targets
- Salesforce, NetSuite & SAP S/4HANA , HighRadius preferred
- Experience with reading, interpreting, and discussing contract language
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.