Technical Support Engineer III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are looking for experienced and talented individuals with excellent problem-solving and communication skills to join our Development Support team. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues. They will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with customers and our developers.
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues reported by customers or internal teams.
- Identify the root-cause of the problem using logs and troubleshooting tools.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Document case progress and technical details throughout the support process for future reference.
- Communicate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal engineering team for resolution.
- If you like coding, you can fix bugs and add small features, otherwise, this is not a mandatory requirement.
- 3-5 years of experience in both technology and customer-facing roles
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience with querying data from Database ( SQL Server, Mongo).
- Knowledge of C# , NodeJS, Angular( Optional, Nice to have )
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure ( Optional, Nice to have )
- Knowledge of of CRM integration like Salesforce, Hubspot ( optional, Nice to have )
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.