Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Data Engineering team.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Develop Data Pipelines using Scala/Java and Spark EMR to move data into our consolidated data lake or data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Consolidate/join datasets to create easily consumable, performant, and consistent information
- Look for ways to improve processes and take initiative to implement them
- Evaluate new technology and advise on our data lake ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement impactful solutions to department and business problems
- Supports end users and lead junior teammates on code-related questions and issues.
- Creates and maintains documentation for business end users and other data analysts.
- Determine where in our infrastructure we should house our data based on the use case and data model
- Collaborate with Data Scientists in order to design scalable implementations of their models
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or related field and 7+ years of experience in data engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert and Hands-On development in distributed computing environment using Hadoop, Scala/Java, Spark and Apache Airflow
- Advanced SQL knowledge and understanding
- Experience architecting solutions in collaboration with development and data science teams.
- Experience working with third party APIs for data collection
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and provide excellent customer service to, stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience mentoring/coaching business end users and junior analysts
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and collaborate with others to identify and implement solutions.
- Expertise and Hand-On working knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Git/Github or other version control systems
- Familiarity with Snowflake or DataBricks a plus.
The US base salary range for this position is $142,800.00 - $195,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.