New Business Account Executive I
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As the Account Executive, you will report to the Manager of Sales. Account Executives at ZoomInfo take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but mainly create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. In this Commercial Account Executive role you will focus on selling our SalesOS platform (SalesOS, Engage, and Chorus) to the smaller, high growth stage (SMB) companies, as well as some of the lower mid-market companies. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial, Telecommunications, etc.
This position is Hybrid and the expectation is for employees to come into our Waltham, MA office 3 days a week.
- Sales and Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1+ year of professional experience as an Account Executive (selling a SaaS product)
- At least 2-3 years of consecutive, successful B2B SaaS Sales experience
- Sales and prospecting/lead development experience
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills – this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exhibit maturity and a healthy emotional intelligence
- Understanding of Best Practices for a Discovery Call
- Exceptional closing skills and experience in the Full Sales Lifecycle
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
The US base salary range for this position is $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 + Variable Commission + Benefits. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.