Manager, Sales Development (Onboarding & Ramp)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are a leading software company that provides a comprehensive go-to-market platform to help businesses find, acquire, and grow their customer base. With a wealth of B2B data and cutting-edge technology, ZoomInfo empowers organizations to accelerate their sales and marketing efforts, connect with decision-makers, and drive revenue growth.
This person will work a minimum of three days per week from our office in either Vancouver, WA, Waltham, MA, or Bethesda, MD.
ZoomInfo is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Development Manager to lead the onboarding and ramp process for new Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) during their first 90 days with the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background as an SDR, with a preference for prior managerial experience. This role is crucial in ensuring the success of our new SDR hires by providing the necessary training, guidance, and support to help them become productive and effective members of the sales team.
- Lead the development and execution of a structured and comprehensive onboarding program for new SDR hires, ensuring they have the knowledge, tools, and resources needed to succeed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and deliver training materials, sales scripts, objection-handling techniques, and product knowledge sessions to new hires.
- Provide one-on-one coaching and mentorship to new SDRs, offering guidance on call strategies, email outreach, lead qualification, and overall sales techniques.
- Track the progress and performance of new hires during their first 90 days, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions as needed.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback, and set clear goals and expectations to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintain accurate records of training activities, progress reports, and performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of the onboarding program.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership team to align on the skills and competencies required for success in the SDR role, and adjust training accordingly.
- Continuously evaluate and refine the onboarding process to ensure it remains up-to-date with industry best practices and the evolving needs of the organization.
- Proven experience as an Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Prior experience in a managerial or mentorship role is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coaching skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- A passion for helping others succeed and a dedication to fostering a culture of continuous learning and development
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) and sales engagement tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
The US base salary range for this position is $76,800 to $100,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.