Senior Engineer - Machine Learning
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is the premiere provider of GTM solutions for revenue teams at businesses of all sizes. These solutions are built on a solid foundation of curated data on businesses and business professionals. As part of the machine learning and data sciences team, you will work on the machine recognition, prediction, and information processing systems and platforms to organize and extract valuable insights at scale from rich and diverse datasets gathered from first, second, and third party sources.
Our Team Values
- Take pride in our contributions
- Support one another
- Optimize what matters
- Principled execution
- Implementation, productionization, deployment, integration, and monitoring of ML models and automated pipelines
- Partner with data scientists to review and co-optimize technical designs and solutions
- Design and review machine learning and data processing code for scale and robustness
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and devops teams to deliver ML solutions end-to-end
- Design and implement infrastructure, tools, utilities, and automated workflows
- Implement ML platform capabilities to streamline all phases of data-centric innovation, including data access and exploration, model development, productionisation, testing, and monitoring of machine learning pipelines
- Evangelize and drive adoption of the ML platform, and strive for operational excellence
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related computational fields and 5+ years of experience working with ML models and deploying them into production
- Expertise in Python and SQL, with working experience in Apache Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, or other big data systems
- Hands-on experience scaling and taking data science solutions to production
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, HuggingFace
- Experience with Scala, Ray, Kubernetes, or Airflow a plus
- Have a data-centric mindset and willingness to validate results
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to coordinate complex project execution with cross-functional teams
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.