Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for a highly skilled engineer to join the Workflow-Engine team located in Ra'anana. Workflows is the engine that allows our users to automate their process with the rest of the platform. The engine must support a very large scale of streaming events and be generic enough to allow other teams to expand the abilities to their own applications.
- Develop and maintain the Workflows engine - Implementing new features and maintaining the existing ones
- Create technical designs with attention to scale.
- Mentoring less experienced developers on technical aspects of software development.
- Communicating and completing tasks with stakeholders that are outside the direct team.
- Work closely with product managers to understand the business requirements.
- A minimum of 10 years hands on experience in the software development field
- Ability to come up with quick solutions and put them into code
- Proven backend development and design capabilities (with any tech stack).
- Experience with event driven architecture.
- Knowledge of modern DBs (at least one, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elastic, Mongo, etc’)
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Understanding of business related matters
- Advantages - experience in:
- Apache-beam/ Google Dataflows/ AWS Kinesis
- Java development
- Kafka queue
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.