Learning & Development Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
Our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Vancouver, WA.
The Learning & Development Manager (LDM) is responsible for all aspects of training for ZoomInfo customers.
We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with our customers, igniting excitement about their learning journey with a high level of creativity and imagination. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to help customers increase their proficiency with ZoomInfo to solve their business challenges.
- Facilitate training sessions for customers, both new and existing, in accordance with established programs, to ensure immediate adoption and success while creating lasting impact.
- Document and track trainings, attendees, notes and follow-ups for assigned customer base in Salesforce CRM.
- Develop content for trainings for both customers and internal stakeholders (and employees, occasionally). This includes working with the Learning & Development team to conduct needs assessments, meeting with internal stakeholders to understand product enhancements, and developing strategic methods to facilitate training.
- Drive customer engagement beyond onboarding & fundamental trainings towards the highest degree of proficiency through our ZoomInfo Certification program.
- Customize each training based on audience/buyer personas and company profiles while leveraging their business challenges to formulate success strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to schedule trainings and provide information that has a direct impact on customer health and retention.
- Provide professional development training to ZoomInfo employees quarterly. This includes developing content on a wide-range of topics and delivering trainings to interested employees.
- Determine and apply assessment instruments to measure learner progress. Prepare monthly and annual reports on training program effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Education, Human Resources or a related field.
- 2+ years proven work experience in sales or account management with 1+ of those years focused on training in sales and/or account management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google-Suite products.
- 2+ years' experience in Sales, Account Management, and/or Training
- Proficiency with Salesforce (Lightning).
- Experience with learning management software.
- Knowledge of the methods and principles of designing training programs, teaching individuals and groups, and assessing the impact of training initiatives.
- Experience with engaging large Sales, Marketing and/or Recruiting audiences and improving technology adoption on a large scale.
The US base salary range for this position is $55,000 - $75,900 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.