Principal Product Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The mission for this role is to drive customer value delivery through analytics products in the ZoomInfo platform. This role will lead the creation and implementation of the analytics product strategy that aligns with the company's vision and goals while leading the market and delivering value to customers. As a Principal PM in ZoomInfo, you will balance between creating a delightful customer experience, ensuring profitability, and simplifying analytics products for different types of GTM professionals (such as AEs, AMs, Sales Managers, Revenue leaders) from SMBs, mid-market and larger enterprises while maintaining a mentality of growth and retention. The responsibility includes to research, analyze, plan, prioritize, implement, and execute product vision and roadmap requirements while being fully aware of the company’s overall vision and mission as well as customer needs and competitive insights. While doing so, define objectives and key results to ensure all efforts are driving the product toward the company's north-star metrics.
1. Outline the product strategy for the next 2-3 years and the product roadmap for your analytics theme on building various analytics products.
2. Work closely with ZoomInfo’s product leadership team to build analytical products leveraged by different types of GTM professionals (SDRs, AEs, AMs, Marketers) for their day-to-day operations.
3. Partner with stakeholders across the product team, evangelized roadmap and conducted difficult trade-offs to build clarity for your scrum team.
4. Define the product metrics to measure success of analytics capabilities. Collaborated with the engineering and business intelligence teams to measure, monitor and instrument key product metrics to use in further decision making.
5. Partner with ZoomInfo’s Data Platform to build analytics products on a single source of truth for data, and managed under Product and Engineering Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
6. Assist with positioning, messaging and release notes of analytics releases working closely with product marketing, including any updates to our pricing and packaging.
7. Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape on analytics capabilities for GTM professionals, as well as advancements on analytics platform innovations (e.g., Generative AI in Analytics)
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. computer science, data science); MBA is a plus
• 8+ years of experience in a product management role, preferably in Data and Analytics
• Experience working with or in Data teams (analysts, data engineers etc.) and leading the development of Analytics products.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to properly capture business requirements.
• Successful and proven lead of analytical products in a hyper-growth company. Ability to lead the development of new products and features from concept to launch, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
• Strategic with industry knowledge. Strong understanding of the GTM analytics is preferred. Ability to stay current on industry trends and developments by identifying industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
• Data-driven with business-facing product experience. Experience with effectively communicating and collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders in GTM teams and to ensure product alignment, adoption and success across all segments of the market.
• Process-oriented, self-confident, with ability to create and manage a product roadmap that prioritizes features and initiatives based on market and customer needs while backing up decision making using data, creativity, and problem-solving mindset.
• Technical with attention to details. Strong understanding of technical concepts and ability to work with engineers and UI/UX teams to ensure technical feasibility of product features.
• Proficiency in SQL and experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik) a plus
If you are a self-starter with a passion for product management and data products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.