Principal Data Analyst
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The mission for this role is to drive customer value delivery through analytics products in the ZoomInfo platform. This position will join ZoomInfo's Customer Facing Analytics product team, and work closely with product management, data engineering, product engineering and product analytics to deliver and design data models/metrics for analytics surfaced in ZoomInfo's products and used by GTM professionals at thousands of ZoomInfo customers. As a Principal Data Analyst, you will balance between creating a delightful customer experience, and simplifying analytics products for different types of GTM professionals (such as AEs, AMs, Sales Managers, Revenue leaders) from SMBs, mid-market and larger enterprises while maintaining a mentality of growth and retention. The responsibility includes to research, analyze, plan, prioritize, and execute data discovery, data validation, data quality management, and data modelling for metrics in alignment with product roadmap requirements while being fully aware of the company’s overall vision and mission as well as customer needs. While doing so, define objectives and key results to ensure all efforts are driving the product toward the company's north-star metrics.
- Lead analytics product team’s projects end-to-end, leveraging the key steps of data analytics: requirement gathering, data acquisition (ETL), data modelling and metrics development, advanced analysis, and data visualization that is simple and easy to understand by different personas.
- Work closely with ZoomInfo’s product management, product engineering, data engineering, product analytics to build analytical products leveraged by various GTM professionals.
- Partner with ZoomInfo’s Data teams to get a master understanding of ZoomInfo’s diverse data assets and built analytics products on a single source of truth for data.
- Define the product metrics to measure success of analytics capabilities. Collaborated with the engineering and business intelligence teams to measure, monitor, and instrument key product metrics to use in further decision making.
- Design and develop customer facing dashboards in partnership with ZoomInfo’s Product and Design teams and ensure that data is visualized and presented in a way that contributes to insights and clear communication with the customers.
- Develop clear articulation of business-relevant analysis from data for all levels – executive levels to granular reports.
- Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape on analytics capabilities for GTM professionals, as well as advancements on analytics platform innovations (e.g., Generative AI in Analytics)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data discovery (data lake technologies such as BigQuery, DataFlow, GCS Snowflake), data acquisition, segmentation, aggregation, and visualization from scratch from existing data sources; Tableau (or Qlik) experience is preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Strong analytical and systems thinking to analyze data, lead hypothesis-driven testing, identify emerging trends and turn the data into actionable information/insights.
- Partnered closely with large scale data platforms to discover and build analytical metrics, product management and design teams to build delightful customer facing dashboards, and product/data engineering to build durable data pipelines.
- Process-oriented, self-confident, with ability to create and manage a data roadmap that prioritizes features and initiatives based on market and customer needs while backing up decision making using data, creativity, and problem-solving
- Technical with attention to details. Strong understanding of technical concepts and ability to work with engineers and UI/UX teams to ensure technical feasibility of product features.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for data and analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.