Manager Machine Learning and Operations
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
What you will be doing in this role:
Our company is looking for an experienced professional to lead our Machine Learning Engineering and Operations on the East Coast. In this role, you will oversee a remote software engineering team. Your time will be split between managing the team and broader operations and project management in data science and machine learning. Distinct experience in big data processing, analytics, and pipelining using Spark is essential. We are also shifting towards utilizing Ray for establishing intricate machine learning workflows. This role involves mentoring and imparting knowledge about machine learning and data concepts and techniques, as well as driving adoption of standards, processes, and tools to achieve high operational efficiency.
- Manage, mentor, and lead a remote team of software engineers, ensuring smooth operation and project delivery
- Coordinate project planning and management, in conjunction with product, data science, and ML engineering, to ensure timely delivery and focused execution
- Regularly interact with the team to reinforce machine learning and data concepts, and guide them in the creation of product features with NLP, speech recognition, classical machine learning, and generative AI techniques
- Help drive the design and implementation of ML platform capabilities to streamline all phases of data-centric innovation, including data access and exploration, model development, productionisation, testing, and monitoring of machine learning pipelines
- Manage projects to productionize and deploy data science models and pipelines
- Evangelize and drive adoption of the ML platform, and strive for operational excellence
- Design and establish measures of team performance, feedback processes, and rituals
- Advocate for the team needs and manage personnel issues, providing guidance and support when necessary
- 8+ years working in the machine learning space
- 3+ years experience as a team lead
- Proven experience building successful development teams
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Expertise in Python and SQL, with working experience in Apache Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, or other big data systems
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, HuggingFace
- Experience with Ray, Kubernetes, or Airflow a plus
The US base salary range for this position is $170,000 to $220,000 + Equity + Bonus.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.