Software Engineer II
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Software Engineer III on the Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Write high-volume SaaS applications (full stack) with slick and responsive user interfaces that can handle millions of requests a day.
- Work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Help define and promote software engineering best practices, including design, documentation, code reviews, monitoring, observability etc.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient with languages like Node.js, NestJS and frameworks like Angular or React
- Knowledge of package managers and semantic versioning.
- Experience in design, full stack development and delivery of highly scalable SaaS applications.
- Passion for developing software and continuous improvement.
- Strong desire to seek pragmatic, innovative solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams.
Nice to Have:
- Experience utilizing CI/CD tooling for automating builds, tests, dependency publishing, and application deployments (Jenkins).
- Experience building microservices architectures deployed to the cloud (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Virtualization and orchestration of applications (Docker/Kubernetes/ECS).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.