Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to support our Go-to-Market organizations by analyzing data to drive actionable insights. This is a new role on our Go-to-Market Business Intelligence team.
In this role, you’ll be working with leaders and stakeholders across the Go-to-Market organization to define KPIs, drive strategic insights, and deliver analytical solutions to complex business challenges aimed at optimizing revenue growth, market penetration, customer acquisition, and customer success. You will also work to develop and maintain data visualizations to tell the story behind the data, increasing visibility across the organization and allowing them to make data-driven decisions.
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- please keep reading!
- Collaboration: Work closely with go-to-market leadership and stakeholders to identify business challenges and design effective, data-driven solutions
- Data Modeling: Leverage Snowflake to build robust and comprehensive data models, ensuring accurate representation and interpretation of complex data sets
- Data Visualization: Utilize Tableau to create intuitive and impactful visualizations, making data accessible and understandable to non-technical stakeholders
- Automation & Data Pipelining: Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to build automated processes and data pipelines, enhancing the efficiency and reliability of data workflows
- Problem Solving: Conduct root-cause analyses of data issues and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement fixes and ensure the ongoing accuracy and reliability of data outputs
- Data Accessibility: Increase data visibility for field teams (sales reps, account managers, customer success managers), enabling them to leverage data for strategic decision making
- Documentation and Standards: Adhere to established design standards and create comprehensive documentation to promote understanding, drive adoption, and ensure consistent use of data systems and processes.
Location: Bethesda, MD (Hybrid)
- Education: Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field. Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: 2-4 years of professional experience with 2+ years focused in business intelligence/analytics
- Technical Skills:
- Advanced level SQL skills required
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau / Looker / SiSense
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and ETL processes
- Analytical Skills: Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders
Project Management Skills:
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with many parallel project tracks
- Proficiency in creating clear and concise documentation to drive the adoption of dashboards and reporting
- Understanding of business operations, industry trends, and customer behavior to provide relevant and actionable insights. Knowledge of financial metrics and KPIs related to go-to-market initiatives and revenue growth
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $110,400.00 to $151,800.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.