Data Security, Lead Architect
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are seeking a Data Security, Lead Architect to join our growing, talented team.
Location: Hybrid Waltham Massachusetts
What You Can Expect from the Role
- Lead data security architecture, including design and implementation of best-in-class data security solutions.
- Lead and promote data security audits and vulnerabilities assessments.
- Raise overall data security awareness, define training road map required based on needs.
- Work with various data teams in the firm to ensure data compliance based on legal, privacy and industry standards (e.g. GDPR)
- Review data security issues identified in products or services and analyze severity and risk
Skills & Experience
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in Computer Science or related discipline
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Data Security Architect across multiple industries
- Experience building data security strategy and roadmaps tied to end-to-end business processes
- Experience using layered architecture to solve business problems
- Deep understanding of Data Security Architecture and Data Governance in an environment that includes multiple data sources, databases and pub\sub frameworks
- Experience in driving data security architecture, standardization, and data residency definition in a digitally transforming environment
- Extensive design experience with AWS and GCP or similar cloud-based data platforms and ETL tools is a strong plus
- Experience with Automation technology, Advanced Analytics, and application AI/ML to enable digital transformation is a plus
The US base salary range for this position is $147,000.00 - $195,500.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.