Senior Product Manager -- Revenue Intelligence
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own and lead the Revenue Intelligence offering which is part of Chorus a ZoomInfo's product portfolio. You will lead the creation and implementation of a product strategy that aligns with the company's vision and goals while leading the market and delivering value to customers. As a Sr Product Manager at Zoominfo, you will balance between creating a delightful customer experience, ensuring profitability, and simplifying workflows for different types of consumers (primarily AE, AM, CSM) from SMBs, MM and larger enterprises while maintaining a mentality of growth and retention.
- Develop and maintain a product backlog for revenue intelligence that aligns with the company's overall vision and goals.
- Identify and prioritize market and customer needs to inform the product roadmap.
- Lead the development of new products and features from concept to launch, with a focus on meeting customer needs and delivering value to the market.
- Use data and analytics to inform product decisions and measure the success of the product.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product alignment and success.
- Stay current on industry trends and developments, and continuously gather feedback and make improvements to the product.
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management.
- Proven experience in turning complex technology and big data to a delightful experience for costumers.
- Extensive knowledge in Sales and GTM teams WorkFlows and SalesFlows - working closely with Sales teams Inbound and Outbound
- Real experience working in Enterprise B2B2C companies.
- Familiarity with CRM softwares, CRM Integrations and Application Programming Interface.
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and UI/UX Designers as part of a design process.
- Solid understanding of software development process, including familiarity with Agile framework.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and scoping.
- Excellent communicator with ability to set a clear vision and achieve alignment across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A keen eye for detail + hands-on approach: ability and eagerness to dive into the details to uncover risks and opportunities.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks -- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $133,600.00 - $167,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Something looks off?