Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Director, Demand Generation
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Director, Demand Generation to join our Growth and Optimization team, with a special focus on our webinar, Marketing email and third-party media programs.
Your priority will be to plan, collaborate, forecast, execute, and measure an aggressive campaign schedule. Your strategic objectives all map toward the two most important jobs in demand generation: Finding the buyers and creating opportunities for sales across the entire ZoomInfo platform suite especially for Mid Market and Enterprise Buyers
Working cross-functionally with the Sales team, integrated marketing team, content marketing, and business technologies you will be the driver that ensures our campaign schedule adequately targets our ICP segments, persona, and product lines. The ideal candidate must be able to connect data-driven creative strategy with project management and execution efficiency to maximize the impact of each campaign.
In addition to scaling and optimizing existing campaigns, we’re seeking an innovator to enhance the demand gen program and deliver exceptional outcomes.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Director, Demand Generation at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Develop and execute ongoing webinar, content syndication, content sponsorship, and marketing email campaigns to drive MQLs, meetings, pipeline, and closed/won deals
- Manage campaigns that drive new logo acquisition as well as existing business expansion; Identify new opportunities to create prospect awareness and engagement within our addressable market
- Build Strategic frameworks for Demand Gen Campaigns that create a robust and scalable program.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing and Content teams to strategically develop topics, build content outlines and presentations, prep speakers, and execute promotional plans that drive campaign performance.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with Sales and other internal stakeholders on upcoming campaigns, the status of current campaigns, and MQLs on completed campaigns
- Develop strategic, timely campaigns to support quarterly themes, leverage industry trends, and solve our prospects’ problems
- Manage vendor relationships, onboarding, administrative tasks, day-to-day communications, and traffic
- Get creative to optimize campaigns for audience segment, webinar type, and product launches using platform level optimization, leads scoring and sales capacity
- Collaborate closely with marketing operations, digital marketing, product marketing, content, Analytics and creative to effectively execute new and enhanced campaigns
- Actively monitor, analyze, and communicate campaign performance and insights to continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- More than 10 years of experience with demand generation strategies, marketing automation, and campaigns within B2B (SaaS-based companies preferred)
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns, particularly webinars, syndication, and other third-party sponsorships.
- Results-oriented, with a strong focus on analyzing marketing campaign performance and uncovering actionable insights from data
- Expert-level proficiency in leveraging Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo) to enable and push Marketing Email campaigns as well as scoring changes.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a preference for candidates experienced with Asana, Jira, or similar tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of demand gen specialists
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and integration with marketing automation platforms
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing personas, use cases, and B2B industry as a whole
- Outstanding written, communication, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and motivated to hit your number
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize effectively with demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with experience in tracking and reporting on campaign performance
- Must be high energy, passionate, and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Overall, we are looking for a Demand Gen leader with more than 10 years of experience in B2B SaaS space, with preferable hands-on Marketo admin level experience, who is a strategic thinker, marketing expert, and technical professional who is responsible for developing and executing demand generation strategies that drive business growth. This role requires a deep understanding of marketing technology, excellent communication and collaboration skills, and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $144,000.00 - $216,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.