Associate Solutions Delivery Manager
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As an Associate Solution Delivery Manager, you will be an integral part of a growing team within the broader Data-as-a-Service organization. Solution Delivery is responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through bespoke solution delivery. The team specifically provides consulting and project management services related to Data-as-a-Service, master data management, enterprise data models, and other custom solutions outside of our core platform. Strong candidates will have experience within cross-functional teams across the Consulting & Strategy and/or Customer Experience space as well as experience working closely and collaborating with departments such as Sales, Solutions, Customer Success, and Product.
The Solution Delivery Manager will have the opportunity to drive results and achieve major business impact for our clients, while most importantly building invaluable relationships with ZoomInfo most valuable customers through their expertise and support.
This is a night shift position working 5pm to 2am from our office in Chennai. We offer a car service, night shift allowance, and office food options.
About the Team
You are joining a team of problem solvers and strategic thinkers that are obsessed with making our customers successful. We work collaboratively with each other as well as other departments to continue to drive value for our customers. We believe in the value we can add and stay honest about it. We love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback and are passionate about making our clients successful.
We build trust and confidence with customers by mapping use cases, business objectives, and requirements to deliver solutions that solve complex problems that significantly impact our customers' success.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop and leverage expertise in Zoominfo’s data assets to act as an escalation point for bespoke customer solutions
- Support cross-functional teams from pre-sale through implementation, ensuring customers are extracting maximum value from data deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with leadership and other key stakeholders across Zoominfo’s enterprise and strategic customers
- Enable clients to maximize the benefits of their ZoomInfo partnership through best practices, innovative thinking and process improvement
- Create and maintain artifacts such as templates for requirements documentation, statements of work and project plans to add scale and consistency across the Data-as-a-Service business
- Drive procedural standardization, accelerate delivery, and identify revenue growth opportunities through service delivery innovation
- Use technical skills, problem solving and business knowledge to deliver custom datasets to clients that meet or exceed their expectations
- Find creative solutions to problems when limited information is available
- Drive independent tasks and report on next steps and action items
- Manage multiple concurrent projects to completion with minimal guidance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in a technology setting with a focus on data
- A BS in a quantitative/analytical field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics) is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), or data analysis/visualization tools OR experience in a client service/support or technical advisory role (e.g. Solution Consultant/Architect, Technical Account or Implementation Manager, or equivalent).
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Excellent communication skills- oral, written, and visual
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to analyze business requirements and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- You have client-facing experience, preferably in the strategic and or enterprise space
- Proven ability to communicate and translate effectively across multiple groups from design and engineering to marketing, product, and business development
- Customer obsessed mindset with a knack for understanding and solving problems using technology solutions
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet and identify a business requirement with a technical solution
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
Why join the Solution Delivery Team?
ZoomInfo is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and ZoomInfo
How do you want to make your impact?
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?