At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Demand Generation Coordinator to join our team of marketing professionals. With a focus on adding extra support and depth to our webinar, content syndication, email marketing, and direct mail programs, you will work closely to assist demand generation team leads and also be a part of cross-functional go-to-market teams.
The ideal candidate can connect ultra-organized project management and execution efficiency to find buyers and effectively promote our brand, value proposition, and products. We want someone looking for the perfect place to hone their b2b marketing skills in the technology industry.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Campaign Specialist II at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Play a key role in executing a variety of display advertising programs
- Take direction and prioritize a variety of fast-moving tasks and projects with entrepreneurial enthusiasm.
- Execute with attention to detail and results
- Work closely with the demand generation team on data quality and segmentation tasks
- Develop proficiency in monitoring KPIs and campaign funnel metrics.
- Collaborate with our design and content teams on asset spec and deliverables timing
- Compile process documentation
- Lead our project management tool
- 1-3 years of experience executing B2B marketing, campaigns, and projects (Facebook and Programmatic is a plus)
- Some exposure to working within a marketing database of any kind (marketing automation, CRM, etc.)
- Experience using digital marketing tools
- Understanding of B2B marketing and sales fundamentals
- MS Excel and Google Suite
- Outstanding written, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be high energy, passionate, and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Adept at translating feedback into action.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in Tableau
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $56,000.00 - $84,000.00 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Something looks off?