Manager, Data Product Management
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Manager, Data Product Management - M3 - Data & Analytics
We are seeking a highly-driven and results-oriented Manager of Data Product Management to join our team. In this role, you will lead the development and management of data products that support the GTM functions of our organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for data-driven decision making and drive the creation of innovative data solutions that deliver value to our GTM teams and the broader organization.
- Lead the development and management of data products that support the GTM function of our organization
- Identify opportunities for data-driven decision making and drive the creation of innovative data solutions that deliver value
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and gather requirements for data products
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with GTM stakeholders to ensure data products align with their needs and goals
- Work with data engineers and analysts to design and implement data solutions that meet business requirements
- Manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including prioritization, roadmap development, and delivery
- Monitor and analyze the performance of data products to identify opportunities for improvement
- Communicate the value of data products to stakeholders and ensure their adoption and usage
- Bachelor's\Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. computer science, data science)
- 12+ years of experience in a product management role
- Experience working with or in Data Product Management departments and leading the development of data products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to properly capture business requirements. We aim for practitioners that are leaning towards empowered product than feature-led mental models.
- Ability to work with DPRDs is a must.
- Strong proficiency with numbers and attention to details
- Experience leading the development and management of data products
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver results on time and within budget
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik) a plus
If you are a self-starter with a passion for product management and data products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As the Manager of Data Product Management, you will play a critical role in driving the development and management of innovative data products that enable our organization to make informed and data-driven decisions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for data-driven decision making and create solutions that deliver value to our GTM teams and the broader organization.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Something looks off?