Manager, Data Engineering
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Our goal is to improve decision-making processes by having the right information available when it is needed.
As a Data Engineering Manager, you'll have a key role in building and designing the strategy of our product analytics engineering team under the Enterprise Data Engineering group.
Our technological stack includes:Snowflake, Airflow, DBT, Python, AWS, GCP, Fivetran, and more.
What will you actually be doing?
- Manage and provide your team with mentorship and development opportunities.
- Design and develop our product analytics data system from end to end, based on best practices.
- Leading, Buildilding, and continuously improving our data gathering, modeling, reporting capabilities and self-service data platforms.
- Develop and implement reliable and efficient data solutions to support company growth.
- Working closely with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Domain Experts to identify data needs.
- 2+ Proven experience as DE team management.
- 6+ years of experience as a Data/BI engineer.
- Strong SQL capabilities and hands-on experience with SQL and no-SQL DBs, performing analysis and performance optimizations.
- Proven track record in conceptualizing and designing end to end BI systems
- Experience with building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Hands-on experience in Python or equivalent programming language
- Experience with data cloud warehouse solutions (like Bigquery/ Redshift/ Snowflake).
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services such as GCS/S3, Lambda/Cloud Function, EMR/Dataproc, Glue/Dataflow, Athena.
- Experience with Airflow and DBT - advantage
- Experience with data visualization tools and infrastructures (like Tableau/Sisense/Looker/other) - advantage
- Experience with development practices – Agile, TDD.
- Relevant Bachelor degree – preferably CS, Engineering/ Information Systems or other equivalent Software Engineering background. - advantage
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.