Customer Delivery Manager | MarketingOs
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
We're ideally looking for the right candidate who can work from our Waltham, MA office a minimum of three days per week on a hybrid schedule.
As a Customer Delivery Manager, you will be an integral part of the fast-growing Delivery organization. The team consists of consultants, project managers, and various technical experts. Ultimately, Delivery is responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through bespoke solution delivery. The Customer Delivery Manager brings critical experience, skills, and credibility to the Delivery Team. The Customer Delivery Manager is responsible for consulting our clients on how to best configure and leverage ZoomInfo solutions to meet their unique business requirements. The ideal candidate for this position should have extensive experience in the digital advertising space, be detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented, and be able to seamlessly work cross-functionally in support of driving client success.
This person must be a self-starter and used to a fast-paced, fun, energetic environment, and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity. This person must also have a passion to solve unique world-changing technology problems.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Become a ZoomInfo MarketingOS expert, and leverage that knowledge to the benefit of our clients
- Solve complex client problems leveraging ZommInfo technology
- Maintain your own book of high-complexity, high-value client engagements
- Provide recommendations and best practices to our MarketingOS clients based on industry and product-focused knowledge
- Create and maintain deliverables such as recommended strategy presentations, project plans, and recommended media spend to add scale and consistency across the organization
- Contribute to goal setting for the Delivery team aligned with the MBOs and company priorities established by the Executive Leadership Team
- Drive procedural standardization, accelerate delivery, and identify revenue growth opportunities through service delivery innovation
Qualifications and Experience
- You have extensive knowledge of the digital advertising space and have worked in an ad ops/ad strategy/campaign management role before
- You have 3-6 years of professional experience with at least 1 year in a SaaS, delivery, or professional services environment
- You have a passion for customer service
- You are knowledgeable in leveraging DSPs and the value prop for clients
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to analyze business requirements and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- You have a proven ability to manage cross-functional projects
- You have client-facing experience, preferably in the strategic and or enterprise space
- You possess strong communication skills - oral, written, and visual
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You can travel as needed
The US base salary range for this position is $79,200 - $108,900 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
Why join the Delivery Team?
ZoomInfo is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and ZoomInfo
How do you want to make an impact?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?