Senior Software Engineer
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a passionate and tech savvy Software Engineer to develop the frontend and backend components that drive our internal, revenue generating compliance applications! You will work regularly with our development, product and legal teams while coming up with your own creative solutions. You’ll be supported by UI designers, dev ops, and cutting-edge front end and back end architects, but will also be expected to grow into a fast-moving, efficient, and knowledgeable leader. If you get satisfaction out of building high-performance applications, collaborating with a smart team, and continually improving, then this may be the job for you.
What a typical day as a Software Engineer at ZoomInfo will look like:
- Develop and maintain the front end UI and reports for our internal compliance team.
- Own the transformation process from turning raw data into actionable insights.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Implement new data solutions while supporting and enhancing the existing ones.
- Develop and maintain the backend systems used to monitor ZoomInfo data usage.
- Own and provide development tools for internal use.
- Provide our compliance team, analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to these tools.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of these solutions.
What you will bring to the team:
- At least 5-7 years industry experience, with a BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Groovy on Grails, Java
- Very high level of SQL is required; data warehouse modeling is a big advantage
- Experience architecting and implementing high performance, quality SaaS products
- Technical leadership skills are a big advantage
- Experience with big data solutions like/Snowflake/BigQuery - a big advantage
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure) - a big advantage
- Analytical skills and ability to transform and manipulate data in order to derive actionable insights - i.e., strong data visualization skills!
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Nice to Have:
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Experience in the online industry, delivering SaaS solutions
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Hands-on programming skills in Python or other scripting languages
Something looks off?