Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Fraud and Risk Manager, Trust & Safety
We’re looking for an experienced Fraud & Risk Manager who will lead a team of analysts in preventing fraud and risk throughout our North American markets here at Zipcar. The ideal candidate will be effective in being up-to-date on the latest trends, nurture a talented team and also help drive strategic efforts. This role will report into the Director of Trust & Safety.
- Be up-to-date on the latest risk trends that are not only unique to Zipcar, but the industry as a whole and develop mitigation efforts on the former.
- Drive strategic efforts with a data driven mindset to ensure internal and external risk tools are optimized and identify new solutioning opportunities as needed.
- Oversee day-to-day management of team responsible for assessing new members and payment risk
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure team performance
- Develop and iterate on fraud/risk rules and tools to combat the latest trends and risky behavior
- Manage relationships with third party vendors across payments, fraud, identity and chargebacks to leverage opportunities for improvements
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Community Management, Product, Claims, and Security to drive strategic efforts in fraud prevention
What drives success in this role:
- 5+ years in card not present environments, such as e-commerce platforms and two sided marketplaces
- Have experience around payments, chargebacks, account takeovers and overall identity risk.
- Prior experience leading a team – while not required, having a proven track record of nurturing a team is a plus!
Experience analyzing raw data and have a working familiarity around SQL/LookerBostonMassachusettsUnited States of America