Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Pricing and Revenue Management Manager
Want to work for a company that is shaping the future of transportation and mobility? Ready to join a dynamic, playful, diverse, and mission-driven company that’s seriously changing the world? Have the skills to assume a leadership role for Zipcar’s pricing and revenue management strategy and make a direct impact on our growth? If the answer is yes, then join us at Zipcar!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and execution of pricing strategies for consumer subscriptions including promotions, discounting, and product bundling.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to assess pricing needs of Zipcar’s business segments, to determine and develop efficient pricing structures, and define opportunities for pricing improvement through analysis.
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Finance teams to ensure we effectively implement our pricing strategies, delivery pricing through tools/calculators and identify metrics to determine performance of pricing changes.
- Take ownership of ongoing analysis of our pricing decisions and financial impact including accurately forecasting revenue potential from consumer subscription and business segment revenue streams.
- Define, communicate, and implement best practices across the pricing team and training junior team members to employ those best practices.
What you’ll love about being a Zipster in Pricing and Revenue Management
- Building a great brand, that you can see on the street and that’s changing the world
- Our entrepreneurial spirit and a dynamic, creative, fun and flexible work environment
- Collaborating with versatile, passionate colleagues that bring their authentic and whole selves to work
- Contributing to a company that is big enough that we can achieve big things together, but small enough that you can make your mark
What drives success for this role:
- At least 5 years of experience, with a minimum of three years of relevant experience in pricing, yield or revenue management, ideally for B2C and B2B business models
- Advanced Excel, financial modelling and planning/forecasting skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (including executive team) and articulate ideas, analysis results, and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a quantitative major, Master's degree a plus
Additional Consideration will be given to candidates with:
- Experience using SQL to generate datasets
- Experience with a statistical processing language a plus (e.g. R, matlab, python)
- Management consulting experience
- B2C subscription business experience
What tops off the tank:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance and other voluntary benefits through our parent company, Avis Budget Group
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, personal, sick, volunteer and Parental Leave options
- Up to $5,500/year tuition reimbursement
- Tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Bicycle Reimbursement program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Free Zipcar Membership and other employee discounts, including discounts on renting and buying Avis/Budget cars
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Zipcar is the world’s leading car-sharing network, found in urban areas and university campuses in more than 500 cities and towns. Our team is smart, creative and fun, and we’re driven by a mission – to enable simple and responsible urban living.
Being a Zipcar member gives you easy access to a car nearby without all the cost and hassle of owning one. Founded in 2000, Zipcar disrupted – or innovated – the traditional model of car ownership and independent studies show that Zipcar’s model of car sharing is proven to reduce vehicle ownership, freeing up more city space for people. Zipcar provides members with socially responsible, sustainable mobility options that support the global environment, their communities and city livability.
Zipcar is a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAR), a leading global provider of mobility solutions. For more information, visit: www.zipcar.com.
The extra mile:
We encourage Zipsters to bring their whole selves to work - unique perspectives, personal experiences, backgrounds, and however they identify. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/VBostonMassachusettsUnited States of America