Pay is $23/hr
Zipcar is seeking an exceptional talent to take on the exciting role of Locations Coordinator. This role will report to the Regional Locations Manager. The Locations Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of local locations operations. They must build solid relationships with vendors and municipalities to ensure great location experiences for members, while effectively controlling costs and maximizing operational efficiency through strong coordination and communication with the fleet team and other internal teams.
What you’ll love about this role:
· Being the front line of the team – our member satisfaction depends on you!
· Working with a fun, diverse and collaborative team
· Relationship building both internally and externally
· Being part of a company that is big enough that we can achieve big things together, but small enough that you can feel the impact your role makes
What drives success for this role:
· Scout and secure a diverse parking footprint across the markets to meet local neighborhood demand for Zipcars.
· Relationship management skills to interact with local partners and proactively to secure parking and resolve issues as they arise.
· Attend events with developers, city supervisors, etc. (As needed)
· Track and compile vendor payment details and ensuring accuracy and timely receipt. Resolves balances and/or account credits.
· Manage relationships with local parking vendors and proactively communicate.
· Handle inbound communication as the first point of contact for location-related service disruptions and in-the-field fleet communication.
· Coordinate signage and branding for our parking locations. This includes working with signage vendors, tracking orders, reviewing invoices, and auditing work.
· Internal data analysis skills to review factors related to your market and the associated performance measures. Makes recommendations for action for both location optimization and fleet moves
· Know your market City(s). Strong familiarity of your local area is critical.
· Salesforce and Oracle experience is a plus!
· Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record (per company standards)
What tops off the tank:
· Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance and other voluntary benefits through our parent company, Avis Budget Group
· Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, personal, sick, volunteer and Parental Leave options
· Tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
· Bicycle Reimbursement program
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
· Free Zipcar Membership and other employee discounts, including discounts on renting and buying Avis/Budget cars
· Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Zipcar is the world’s leading car-sharing network, found in urban areas and university campuses in more than 500 cities and towns. Our team is smart, creative and fun, and we’re driven by a mission – to enable simple and responsible urban living.
The extra mile:
We encourage Zipsters to bring their whole selves to work - unique perspectives, personal experiences, backgrounds, and however they identify. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V.
#POSTWashingtonDistrict of ColumbiaUnited States of America