VP Channel Sales
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
The VP Channel Sales will be responsible for developing and executing channel sales strategies that drive revenue growth for Veracode. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and will work closely with the sales team to lead the acceleration of joint sales leveraging Veracode’s “land with channel” strategy. In this role, you will lead a team dedicated to driving engagement with partners across all partner types to drive incremental revenue, expand markets and ensure partners success with Veracode. The successful candidate will know how to translate strategy into execution and will be able to collaborate effectively across a diverse set of stakeholders including executives, individual contributors, customers, employees, and partners.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Develop and execute channel sales plans that align with overall business objectives.
- Track, measure and report out on channel effectiveness against targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of our channel and alliance partners' business and implement strategies to ensure their success through combined partnerships.
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs, messaging, and events to drive channel and alliance leads, pipeline, and deal progression.
- Analyze market trends and adjust channel sales strategies accordingly.
- Monitor competitor activity and adjust channel sales strategies accordingly.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated progressive B2B channel leadership and sales experience, preferably in cybersecurity or related field.
- Experience building and managing channel programs in multiple regions (North America, US Public Sector)
- Demonstrable track record of success in channel strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecast.
- Experience in a high-growth company. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.
In accordance with U.S. pay transparency laws, Veracode provides compensation transparency for roles based in the United States. Click here to view our compensation ranges by grade. Please note, specific compensation may be influenced by various factors including candidates experience, education, and work location.
Job Grade: [E1]