What You Can Do
What You Can Do
As an Agile Coach, you support teams by instilling a Lean-Agile mindset through coaching, improving team processes, and championing value delivery. You have a demonstrated passion for driving Continuous Improvement and play an integral part in transforming the way teams deliver value to their stakeholders. As an expert in Agile Methodologies, Principles, and Practices teams will naturally gravitate to you for mentorship. You will affect significant change without direct authority over those with whom you interact.
- Effectively communicate, influence, and develop relationships at the team, program, and portfolio levels
- Mentor and coach teams to adopt a lean-agile mindset and approach
- Support the Transformation in fostering a ‘fail fast, fail cheap’ to speed delivery, built in quality, and position the client for success in the ‘new way of working’
- Contribute towards developing Agile workshops and curriculum
- Advise organizational leadership on how best to monitor the success of value delivery
- Act as trusted advisor to teams transitioning from a matrixed project delivery structure to a product-based delivery organization.
- Mentor and pair with client change agents to enable them to become Agile champions and build sustaining Agile capabilities
- 2+ years of Agile coaching experience
- 3+ years of experience in Agile roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methods - Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Hands-on experience participating in and leading Scrum events, such as Sprint Planning, Release Planning, and Backlog Refinement
- Solid understanding of Agile metrics for teams and programs
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile tools, such as Jira and Confluence, VersionOne, Azure DevOps etc. desirable
- PMI-ACP, CSM/CSPO, IC Agile, SAFe etc. ideal
Why Work With Us?
- Benefit from the experience of working in a diverse set of roles at many clients in multiple industries and technologies all local to Boston.
- We are a new and growing company where your input will be highly valued. You will work with a great group of colleagues who genuinely like helping each other, and who want to make a difference in their communities and at their clients while also having fun.
- Great benefits including bonus, profit sharing, flexible PTO and never work on your birthday.
Who You Are
A Leader: You are skilled in the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal. When you see a ball on the ground you pick it up and run with it.
Motivated: You want to analyze and solve complex problems to help clients achieve their goals.
Ambitious: You are excited about learning new technologies and business concepts either through hands-on project work or professional development/training, and are always looking to progress to the next level either through your technical skills, project responsibilities, and more senior roles.
Transparent: You are thorough in presenting and communicating your work and the needs of a project with your peers, leadership and client teams.
A Team Player: You are looking for an environment where you have a chance to both learn from your colleagues and to help them expand their skills wherever you can.
Entrepreneurial: You are interested in making an impact on the overall development of the company. Triverus is a growing company where input from employees is critical to our success!
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
Clients: We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
Colleagues: Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
Communities: The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients obtain lasting value as quickly as possible and include:
- Information & Technology Roadmap
- Data Analytics Execution
- Technology Execution
- Data Liability Protection
- Agile Enablement
- Cloud Enablement
- Applied Industry Expertise in Life Sciences and Public Sector
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.
Interested in Applying?
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org