Power BI Developers
Power BI Developers
What You Can Do
The Power BI professional will be responsible for delivering high performing, reliable and scalable business intelligence, reporting and data analytics solutions using the Microsoft’s Business Intelligence suite of tools.
- Implement solutions using Microsoft Power BI tool suite and related technologies
- Leverage database systems including data warehouses, data marts, and models needed for business, financial, and operational analysis and/or reporting and visualization
- Perform data analysis that will support and enhance Information Management systems
- Develop reports, dashboards & scorecards, data exploration and visual analytics
- Work independently or as part of a team to design and develop solutions
- Information management experience to include, business intelligence reporting, data warehouse/ETL, analytics and/or data analysis experience
- Hands on Microsoft Power BI experience including data visualization design, development and implementation, building dashboards and customization to meet business needs
- Ability to gather and document requirements and demonstrate a focus on performance and usability
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting tools and other Data Visualization and BI tools (Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle or Redshift
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Why Work With Us?
- Benefit from the experience of working in a diverse set of roles at many clients in multiple industries and technologies all local to Boston.
- We are a new and growing company where your input will be highly valued. You will work with a great group of colleagues who genuinely like helping each other, and who want to make a difference in their communities and at their clients while also having fun.
- Great benefits including bonus, profit sharing, flexible PTO and never work on your birthday.
Who You Are
A Leader: You are skilled in the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal. When you see a ball on the ground you pick it up and run with it.
Motivated: You want to analyze and solve complex problems to help clients achieve their goals.
Ambitious: You are excited about learning new technologies and business concepts either through hands-on project work or professional development/training, and are always looking to progress to the next level either through your technical skills, project responsibilities, and more senior roles.
Transparent: You are thorough in presenting and communicating your work and the needs of a project with your peers, leadership and client teams.
A Team Player: You are looking for an environment where you have a chance to both learn from your colleagues and to help them expand their skills wherever you can.
Entrepreneurial: You are interested in making an impact on the overall development of the company. Triverus is a growing company where input from employees is critical to our success!
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
Clients: We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
Colleagues: Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
Communities: The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients obtain lasting value as quickly as possible and include:
- Information & Technology Roadmap
- Data Analytics Execution
- Technology Execution
- Data Liability Protection
- Agile Enablement
- Cloud Enablement
- Applied Industry Expertise in Life Sciences and Public Sector
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.
Interested in Applying?
Send your resume email@example.com