Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
SHIFT Projects Ops Support
Job Family Group:
Regular (FTC) (Fixed Term)
Posting Start Date:
• Applies a specialized understanding of the assigned part of the technical support and systems, as well as interfaces with related areas. Supports system set-ups and changes, based on the information provided. Assists in analysis of information.
• Handles more complex activities with moderate variation. Deals with less straightforward questions, adjustment with many sources of information necessary within and outside business supported.
• Works within a limited variety of well-defined procedures and practices (not necessarily standardized) and is supervised on progress and results by manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope, directly supporting management and specialists.
• Guides internal stakeholders based on basic data analysis.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
The Tabangao Project Operations Support role activities are mainly the activities being done by the PTW Lead Permit Issuer, details:
• PTW support (as SHIFT Operations have expressed limitations in manpower)
- Preparing PIP (Process Isolation packages) and Job packs
- Processing permits – this should be enabled to offload SHIFT ops
- Daily gas testing and permit issuance
- Field coordination with contractors
• Field coordination with SHIFT Operations, Special Projects, Decontamination and Demolition teams
- Preparing line/equipment for project works
- Field SIMOPs coordination
- Ensuring right attention is put to deliver decontamination and maintenance of tanks are on time.
• Update of operation procedures for new line work/ways of working. Including green lining
activities with SHIFT (walk down of lines to confirm set up is correct as part of PSSR).
- alignment of the job packs to T&S requirement (i.e. permits) and LOP reviews/fine tuning (doc
• Support operational MOCs. Alarm setting changes, overrides, temporary piping/hose, temporary workarounds to enable tie/in or commissioning.
• Coordinate progressive commissioning activities of projects.
• Support PSSR/SOF activities for staggered commissioning.
Expected deliverables (2023-2025):
- Delivery of HSSE Goal Zero for the projects.
- Delivery of projects safely and on time.
- Assistance and Support provided to stakeholders (i.e. SHIFT ops, LNG, BIF, Decommissioning, Demolition, Special Project and Portfolio Project Team).
- Support the import facility on permit to work related activities.
- Lead HSSE programs for project contractors.
- Near-miss and Potential Incident (NMPI) reporting.
- Support the Continuity Programs of SHIFT and Bamboo Project.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.