Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Transfer Pricing Specialist
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
The main purpose of this role is ensuring that the global and local transfer pricing reports are prepared accurately and on time. In this role you will be working with mitigating the risk of Shell entities being penalized by tax administrations for having no/improper statutory transfer pricing documentation in place.
- Update, review and produce global transfer pricing documentation for assigned Shell business models,
- Update, review and produce local transfer pricing documentation for Shell entity/entities in the assigned country/countries,
- Assist in central initiatives and other projects if required,
- Deliver improvements to reduce time spent on daily tasks and increase effectiveness (also: lead Continuous Improvement projects),
- Participate in transfer pricing-related courses and development initiatives.
- Decision-making: Proper interpretation of transfer pricing-related, country-specific regulations as well as general transfer pricing framework (OECD Guidelines, UN TP Manual for Developing Countries)
- Special challenges: Cooperation with many, sometimes demanding, stakeholders, ability to work under time/quality pressure & staying on top of changing transfer pricing-related law.
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting/ finance/tax advisory,
- Transfer pricing knowledge,
- Very good English,
- Analytical skills and attention to details,
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook,
- Strong interpersonal skills and pro-active attitude,
- Customer focus and business acumen,
- Team player,
- Good communication & influencing skills (stakeholder management skills),
- Ability to work under time/quality pressure.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working arrangement,
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance,
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space,
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities,
- Attractive benefits package.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.