Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Analyst - Accounts Payable
Job Family Group:
October 27, 2023
Posting Start Date:
• Gathers data, analyses and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats; resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
• Conducts analyses to solve relatively standardized or repetitive information and data queries/problems.
• Works within a limited variety of well-defined procedures and practices (not necessarily standardized) and is supervised on progress and results by manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope, directly supporting management and specialists.
• Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes, guides based on basic data analysis. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to obtain and understand the background of information.
• Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures and makes suggestions and gives input to improve existing methods, systems and procedures.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.