Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
Are you passionate about data analysis and their financial impacts? Do you have an excellent team focus and collaboration skills? If you said 'YES', join our Cards Accounting Team! In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with various teams and stakeholders.
What’s the role?
As an Accountant you will be responsible for Cards analysis, supporting one of 20 entities. Furthermore this role will give you unique exposure to connected processes to allow your career progress.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Managing different kind of revenue card transactions; including billing and accruals.
- Delivering successful month end closures while ensuring delivery of correct postings in financial books.
- Performing analytical role in balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Participating in Revenue global projects, including Digitalization and New Energy solutions.
- Cooperating closely with Business Partners and other Shell departments locally and virtually.
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact for the accounting area. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on Your CV:
- At least 1-year experience in Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- General overview of major accounting processes
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and MS Outlook
- Experience with ERP system such as GSAP will be an asset
- Good command of English (B2/C1) with good interpersonal skills
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuous Improvement focus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working arrangement
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities
- Attractive benefits package
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.