Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Operator - Filling
Production and Manufacturing Downstream
Job Family Group:
October 18, 2023
Posting Start Date:
Downstream and Renewables
What’s the role?
The Operator – Filling will perform the following responsibilities:
- Operate Filling Lines in accordance with the Production Plan and LQS/GQS requirements.
- Actively participating in creating a workplace that is consistent with HSSE rules and regulations, including to avoid any activity that can harm people or environment.
- Work with Maintenance team to ensure Filling and associated equipment availability is maximized.
- Conduct regular quality inspection.
- To perform basic troubleshooting of filling machine equipment.
- Be familiar with potential hazard in the workplace (including Quality hazard, Environmental Hazard and Safety Hazard) and how to mitigate the risk.
- Ensure application of 5S in the workplace.
- Report any incident, potential incident and near miss through the proper channel in timely manner.
- Perform waste segregation (between organic, non-B3 and B3) and flush oil handling in Filling are
What we need from you
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Program
- Experience in HSSE Implementation on the Worksite
- Experience in Manufacturing/Filling Process
- Willing to working in the Shift Pattern and if necessary to have Overtime in Weekend.
If you don’t see yourself reflected in the job requirements on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Shell is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace and we encourage individuals of all backgrounds to send in your applications.
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in oil, gas, and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.