Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Success Specialist French Speaker
Commercial and Retail
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash journeys forming a critical part of the Customer Fullfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment.
Key business serviced is Fleet Solutions. These activities cover all customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers. The broad accountability of this role is to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This means being a single focal point for our customer, as well as caring for our customers.
The Customer Success Specialist is accountable for a certain customer portfolio (mirroring one or more AM portfolios) to drive accountability/ownership for this portfolio. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on the respective businesses size and complexity:
- Deal Management:
- Bid and Tender
- Contract Management
- Master Data Set-up and Amend
- Data Integrity Management
- Enforcing company’s policy and contracts
- Ensuring compliance (Data privacy, trade compliance, SDS, etc)
- Order to Cash:
- Order Management
- Touchless Support and Set-up
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- General Inquiries and Feedback
- Meeting and/or managing customer’s expectations
- Ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time
- Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life
- Getting as much information and notes as necessary to understand customer’s issues and to drive resolution and improvements
- French Language Proficiency – B2/C1
- English Language Proficiency - min. B2
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related preferable)Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Good teamwork and collaborative skills
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations would be an asset
- Experience in Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge would be an asset
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.