Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Specialist Italian Speaker
Commercial and Retail
Job Family Group:
October 11, 2023
Posting Start Date:
Downstream and Renewables
What’s the role?
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationships, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers.
This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash journeys forming a critical part of the Customer Fullfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable, and Easy experiences to our customers.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Handle a range of front-line Customer inquiries within the agreed processes and ways of working, including:
- Feedback and Issues: Take ownership for the resolution of Integrated Retail B2C complaints, feedback, and compliments, liaising with other service
- partners as required.
- Offers and Promotions: Deal with Customer calls and e-mails regarding promotions, third-party offers, gift delivery, balance inquiry, Premium membership.
- Perform compliance checks on fraud and manual data quality control.
- Support the redeeming and transferring of Customer Loyalty points.
- Manage the lost/stolen/forgotten cards process.
- Support Shell’s Customers on digital channels and proactively encourage self-support solutions, ensuring customers are aware of the information and tools
- on the website and mobile application.
In this position, you should have a lot of motivation to work, also be a team player who has strong communication skills. We have hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- English Language Proficiency – C1
- Italian Language Proficiency – C1
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an asset.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and patience, especially when interacting with challenging customers.
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts, and decision-makers across the business to help resolve the more complex
- Customer problems.
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and
- procedures of Shell.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.