Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Analyst - Trading Settlements
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
• Proven understanding of the assigned part of the administration and systems, as well as interfaces with related areas, to provide administrative support in handling specific queries, data verification and assisting in information gathering.
• Conducts analyses to solve standardized and/or repetitive information and data queries/problems.
• Works within well-defined and standardized procedures and practices and is supervised on progress and results by manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope with regular guidance from senior colleagues or own manager.
• Requires courtesy, tact and effectiveness in providing and obtaining information. To some extent will also need to use persuasion to obtain and understand the background of information and support internal stakeholders with specific information and/or query resolution.
• Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.