Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Data Analyst - Vendor
Job Family Group:
July 26, 2023
Posting Start Date:
This role requires strong stakeholder management, first-time right mindset, CI and/or project delivery experience and familiarity with ERP systems. Overall, the primary purpose of the job is to demonstrate ownership in processing requests and/or queries (including complex issues) related to interfacing with the ERPs (Manual, automated & semi-automated). This is a good opportunity for people who would like to strengthen his/her operational and digital capabilities.
What’s the role?
As Senior Data Analyst – Vendor you will be responsible for the timely completion of Master Data maintenance related to non-procurement expenditure FI vendors and address issues, if any, in the different ERP systems for automated and non-automated processes across the Data Object.
More specifically, your role will include:
• Demonstrate ownership in processing requests and/or queries (including complex issues) related to interfacing with the ERP systems, in compliance with Process framework
• Oversee the assigned automated, semi-automated & manual data maintenance processes in accordance with controls and manage exceptions that any automated process is unable to handle
• Demonstrate process/technical expertise with ability to resolve manual & automation issues and initiate process improvements.
• Timely and accurate maintenance of files and other similar trackers/logs and Control related audit trail including resolution of any queries there on.
• Work with Process Focal Points to ensure that exceptions can be systematically handled in the future by proactively identifying areas for improvement in the process.
• Support Data Cleanse initiatives from design owners and deliver it on time as agree.
What we need from you?
When it comes to delivering the Daily operations it’s your First-time right mindset, collaborative skills and CI mindset will make the difference. You will collaborate with different types and level of stakeholders (CI, Design Owners, Developers, Auditors, IT, LCA, TMs, STMs, Process Experts & Operations Managers) to meet and deliver targets, closing requirements, urgent requests and projects.
Furthermore, you should have:
University degree related to Finance & Accountancy required. Evidence of strong quantitative knowledge and attention to detail.
More than 4 years Finance/Commerce/ Accounting/IT skill pool experience with a focus on Master Reference Data on SAP modules, or able to demonstrate clear understanding of data processes and life cycle.
Actual working experience in SAP modules is required - like GSAP, SERP, EP Blueprint, BG SAP.
Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, and able to interact and collaborate with persons of different background.
Good verbal and written skills in English and exposure to various cultural backgrounds and organizational levels, across diverse time zones and different technical understanding.
Good knowledge and experience in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, and/or any other systems that support or interface with SAP Knowledge/exposure to Power BI tool would be an added advantage.
Project Management Skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities, work with minimal supervision and work through others to deliver results.
Exposure to Process Improvements and Transformation projects is desirable.
Experience in Stakeholder management in a virtual world is desirable.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.