Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Associate Engineer - Maintenance
Technical Support Jobs
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
Projects and Technology
Interfaces with Global I&M Service Lead, Regional Engineering Service Leads, Maintenance Execution Coordinator, Operation Maintenance Coordinators, Data Admins.
Understanding of the DGAME Manual intent and processes including the 6 pillars:
- Pillar 1: Site critical documents (PEFS, HACD, Plot Plans, DBD and C&E)
- Pillar 2: Asset Register & Tagging
- Pillar 3: Identification of Safety Critical Equipment from site HEMPs
- Pillar 4: R&I plan (I&M regimes)
- Pillar 5: Maintenance Execution
- Pillar 6: Storage of Asset records in the Asset Information Management System (AIM-EDMS) and relevant updates due to execution of Projects and Maintenance.
The Maintenance scheduler must be able to:
Work as an effective team member within the TAO team, engaging primarily with:
- Other Maintenance Schedulers
- Maintenance Execution Coordinators (MEC)
- I&M Data analysts
- Data controllers and admins.
Pro-actively plan preventive and corrective workorders. Identify inconsistencies in maintenance scheduling. Interact with Global I&M service lead, RESL’s and MEC’s at working level to understand upcoming activities and support requirements. Ensure consistent application of the DGAME Manual. Understanding of the R&I plans for the responsible terminals.
Overall responsibility is to ensure the Terminals are provided with accurate planned workorders, with the correct resources.
- Close contact with terminal OMC’s
- Plan Workorders with provided information
- Assign correct required resources
- Monitoring workorders and assisting the OMC in on time execution of workorders
- Update workorders according to approved extensions
- Review workorders for closure
- Provide Subject matter expert role service towards Operations and/or Engineering
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.