Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Service Advisor with German
Commercial and Retail
Job Family Group:
May 12, 2023
Posting Start Date:
Within the job family of Shell Lubricants Department, we are offering a key service to our lubricant’s customers. This job aims to support our customers in direct and indirect business in Global Lubricants team in Europe.
Using mostly email and only sometimes phone to provide end-to-end support regarding our service Lubricant Analysis to mostly B2B direct & indirect customers.
• set-up of new customers in Lubricant Analyst Software,
• support customers by guiding them to do the task by themselves on Lubricant Analyst Software,
• raise tickets regarding issues and follow up with global IT team,
• follow up issues with the lab supplier,
• provide training to colleagues from sales or other customer facing departments and maybe a few customers,
• recommend and explain details of test result,
• Building professional relationship with customers
• German and English min. C1 level
• Work of experience 2 – 3 years in multinational environmental
• Customer service experience
• Excel – nice to have
• Good analytical skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.