Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Real Estate Contract Performance Analyst
Job Family Group:
July 27, 2023
Posting Start Date:
HR Corporate Functions
REAL ESTATE OPERATIONS CONTRACT PERFORMANCE ANALYST
We are looking for Mandarin Speaker based in the Philippines for this role.
If you are experienced in managing Contracts and your strong stakeholder relationship and collaboration is well known, then this could be your opportunity to bring your skills into the RE (Real Estate) Operations Team in Bangalore. You will be part of the Contracts and Maintenance Management Team based in Bangalore.
Where you fit in
Real Estate (RE) manages the Group's Real Estate portfolio, Shell Business Operations and Corporate Travel programe. Strategic intent is to enable Shell Businesses to deliver on their goals by creating safe, secure, and productive environments that allow people to perform at their best.
The rapidly growing RE scope is one of the globe's largest RE portfolios and includes offices, industrial / labs and accommodation for Shell Businesses, Projects, and Ventures. With over 600 staff, 8000 contractors and $1.2 billion spend (opex/capex), RE has a daily impact on over 82,000 employees and contractors by creating inspiring experiences. We contribute to Shell's world class investment case by driving a cost-competitive real estate portfolio, and more sustainable footprint through improved energy efficiencies and more renewable power.
Shell's RE team of professionals has established a strong reputation as mature Corporate Real Estate organization, delivering portfolio strategies, commercial transactions, capital projects, facility and business operations services and travel support to the various Shell Businesses and Functions in all parts of the world. Therefore, RE continues to seek the best talent across Shell to become part of our team, and to help us meet these dynamic and growing business needs.
Operational Excellence is a key global capability within RE and is responsible for enabling global RE integration and delivery of functional excellence through the provision of an integrated operating platform and solutions – People, Process, Technology, Strategy.
What’s the role?
As RE Ops Contracts Performance Analyst (CPA) you will be part of a team managing the operational activities for the Facilities Management (FM) Contracts in Real Estate working with colleagues in the Regions and our Supplier Partners to drive value to FM through contract performance.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Annual Contract Management Plan (CMP) Refresh:
Support in CMP enhancement activity & process year on year based on work allocation.
- Annual Operating Agreement:
- Review – Target Cost Books (TCBs) & Year on year (YoY) comparison.
- Support on Yearend Accrual closures.
- Document Management:
- Ensure contract-related records and documents are maintained in line with Group standards.
- Creation & Maintenance of Repository & folders as per the Governance model created by Contract Performance Manager (CPMs).
- End to End Access Management for the region.
- Audits & Archrivals:
- Support assurance & compliance through managing Sharepoint effectively and performing contract dip-checks.
- Responsible to ensure all the documents pertaining to Contracting Strategy (CS) tools are uploaded by Facility management (FM) Partners in the right folders.
- Frequent audits to be conducted to ensure compliance of document management.
- Service Performance Assurance:
- Review the CMPs and related documents on quarterly basis.
- Create Lot level Scorecards and share with CPMs as and when required (Quarterly).
- Financial Management:
- Administration of contracting tools – Target Cost Books (TCB), Target Cost Change (TCC), Management Information (MI), Dip Checks, Key Performance Indices (KPI) Scorecard).
- Conduct budget vs. actuals analysis on monthly basis (MI).
- Review scope changes Target Cost Change (TCC) and support CPMs on sharing observations.
- Conduct dip checks for all the sites on agreed frequencies. Share observations to regions and support on the quarterly reports from SBO to Regions. Updation of Dip Check log within SBO team for regular reviews and sharing with respective regions.
- Support CPM on Savings data every year for global reference.
- Support CPMs on the bench marking data from the Integrated Financial Tracker (IFT) for global reference.
- Performance and Relationship Management:
- Support the contract performance reviews with Service Providers as aligned with Regions – Monthly Operational Site Review (OSR)/ Quarterly Business Performance Review (QBPR)
- Validation of KPI scorecard every quarter, share consolidated observations to CPMs.
- Perform cross-analysis of supplier performance over different lots
- Consolidate LOT (i.e., group of sites) level details on Identify opportunities (Process improvement, cost savings, etc.)
- Adhoc Activities:
- Any LOT level data and reports for the regions.
- Any one-time activity / overall reporting / data collection for the region.
- Adhoc deliverables agreed by SBO for the region apart from the day-to-day deliverables needs to be taken up with aligned timelines within CPMs & Regions.
- CPA will be allotted Project/s for the year, which must be owned, lead and completed in collaboration with the internal or external stake holders to deliver required outcome.
- Continuous Improvements:
- Collaborate & work towards improvements of different contracting tools.
- Onboarding new tools as per agreements with regions.
Responsible for all the activities in the region – ensure timely completion. Co-ordinate with other CPAs in the region to ensure the quality & timely completion of activities.
- Consolidation of data for all activities in the region as and when the requirement arises.
- Setting up calls & connects for all activities/projects within the region/globally.
- Lead adhoc activities for the Region/globally as per delegation.
- Responsible for developing training materials for tools along with CPM.
- Perform delegation in absence of CPM whenever required.
What we need
Your experience on working in a contract management environment using defined and standard processes to drive outcomes and your attention to detail will be welcome.
Furthermore, you will bring:
- Your experiences in working in a Contract performance environment where you have contributed to the successful delivery of large value Contracts.
- Prior experience working in Sharepoint for centrally managing contract documents and ensuring standards are followed.
- Working with standard global processes and ensure consistent application is continually applied.
- A continuous improvement mindset to increase efficiency and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Be a strong team player by actively contributing to deliver a common goal, sharing experiences and best practice to deliver together.
- Experience in working with performance data.
- Strong appreciation for cultural diversity, with excellent reputation in dealing with, working, and inspiring staff of multiple nationalities and related cultural backgrounds, underpinned by an ability to get things done through your forged good working relationships.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills.
- Learner Mindset – Role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.
- Maximize performance – Integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximize commercial value for Shell as a whole.
- Additionally, proficiency (read, write and speak) in Mandarin/ Chinese Language is a must.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.