Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Elect. Projects & Maintenance Supervisor
Downstream Supply Chain
Job Family Group:
September 18, 2023
Posting Start Date:
We are looking for a colleague with the following qualifications to be appointed as an Electrical Projects and Maintenance Supervisor at the Maintenance& Investments Department in Shell & Turcas Lubricants Supply Chain Facilities at Derince /Kocaeli.
Manage all Electrical & Instrumentation Related Capex projects and maintenance activities in Lubricants & Grease Production Plant
Ensure all electrical projects are being carried out activities including the keeping of records, monitoring of maintenance costs, and production performance, and are performed in accordance with the agreed schedules and consistent with HSSE rules and standard operating procedures in accordance with roles described in GSAP/Streamline.
Manage protective and predictive maintenance of the instruments, control systems, control valves, frequency converters, PLCs and DCSs within the production area.
Manage all planned electrical maintenance orders with using GSAP modules
Manage all electrical breakdowns in plant
Support to troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services for all electrical maintenance activities if needed.
Manage, train and lead electrical maintenance operators in performance of their duties.
Co-ordinate all electrical& instrumentation activities performed by external companies
Implement Asset Integrity and Process Safety Standards in the Plant including agreed Group Engineering standards
Proactively manage all HSSE aspects of engineering activity execution and amongst team members and service providers specifically with Contractor Management and e-PTW processes.
Seek, challenge and encourage improvements in all aspects of engineering execution and maintenance for the Plant.
Ensure awareness and adherence to all globally driven engineering standards and processes
Be focal point for Electrical Safety and PCD -IT works for the plant.
Control all technical & commercial documentation for plant Electrical assets
Coordinate with CP for bidding and tendering process. Evaluate tenders/quotations, prepare contracts & technical specifications document for electrical &instrumentation projects.
Lead the Continuous Improvement Initiatives as directed by region
Follow the HSSE Golden Rules, Life Saving Rules and Goal Zero mindset and behaviors.
Prepare investment proposals for the agreed Electrical& instrumentation related projects in Capex plan
Support to prepare 5 years AI/PS Capex plan for the plant and prepare Electrical Master Plan for the plant.
Prepare Business Cases for the Business Development/Growth or SPANCO for electrical instrumentation projects
Lead assessment and implementation of the proposals coming from plant idea box system.
Coordinate with Regional Engineering team in case of any support need.
Implement PMS Lite requirements for the electrical investment projects
Adopt good practices and different engineering solutions from other plants and external environment.
Manage the projects in GSAP starting from creating the new project WBS till closing the project WBS in the system including new asset creation process.
Act as a back-up for LSC Maintenance &Investments Manager and and Project Engineer and Electrical & Automation Maintenance Supervisor.
Support to Minimize spending on utilities (fuel / gas / electricity / water) through efficient management of the related contracts (compressor units, boilers, treatment units, etc)
- Graduated from Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering departments of universities with BS and/or MS degree,
- Good level in English,
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years working Experience (at least 2 years of project management) preferably within oil & gas industry
- Good level in MS Office programs ,Auto CAD ,e-panel (E-Plan knowledge would be an asset)
- Strong Problem solving and organization ability
- Completed military service for male candidates
- Available to live in İzmit/ Derince
- Knowledge of HV substation and HV transmission
- Experience in LV electrical panels and distribution systems (Power Distribution, Compensation Panels, MCC and Inverters)
- Experience in LV / MV Cable Sizing& Earthing Design& Lightning Protection Design Cable Tray Design& Lighting,
- Knowledge Instrument Loop Diagrams as well as Control Systems Cabinets design and wirings.
- Knowledge electrical and control systems architectures along with selection of major components for the new and existing products.
- Knowledge technical documentation such as flow diagrams, equipment layouts, installation details
- Experience in design, installation, field applications as Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer worked in the construction site
- Experience in SCADA and PC/PLC based software and Safety PLC systems ,
- Experience in PCD- IT systems
LC / HMI (Honeywell, Siemens S7,) and PLC programming (Step 7, TIA Portal, WinCC)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.